Hey guys! My name is Patrick Noll and I am the author of the Trichocereus book TRICHOCEREUS VOLUME 1 which we successfully financed through Indiegogo in 2016. Because of the incredible support of our community we were able to surpass all expectations BY FAR and delivered a wonderful hardcover book that is now in the hands of hundreds of happy owners! And now we´re back with the second volume called TRICHOCEREUS VOLUME 2 – Hybrids
You can get the book including all kinds of extras in our shop.
TRICHOCEREUS book Volume 2 will be a coffee table sized book (A4) with countless photos and descriptions of Trichocereus hybrids, clones and cultivars from all over the world. It contains hundreds of unique photos and information on a large number of Trichocereus clones, hybrids and cultivars.
Trichocereus Book Highlights
- All books are extremely limited, hand numbered and personally signed by the author. It´s our way of expressing our gratitude towards our supporters and every single book will be signed.
- Extra large A4 coffee table type book with hundreds of photos
- All color pages. This isn´t one of the books that is mostly black and white and only has a few color pics in the back. Pretty much all pages are in color and most of them have photos.
- Written in English, Self Published and not available in book stores.
- Hardcover edition.
- Thread stitching.
- Featuring some incredible and never before published hybrids that will blow every Trichocereus Fan away.
- There is also a special edition that comes with an alternate cover and tons of additional stuff that was only produced for this campaign.
- TRICHOCEREUS VOLUME 2 portrays crosses between Trichocereus pachanoi and other species, some of which resulted in completely unique and never before seen hybrids.
- This book also shows hybrids that are the result of intergeneric crosses between Trichocereus and more distant genera like Pseudolobivia or some of the clumping Echinopsis.
- TRICHOCEREUS VOLUME 2 is a unique and one-of-a-kind book that could only be made because the author dedicated his life studying the genus Trichocereus while chasing around rare plants all over the world. Almost all of the known and highly respected Trichocereus breeders contributed photos and knowledge for this book, which is why there is an incredible range of hybrids to be seen here.
- Contains crosses or clones involving Trichocereus pachanoi, Trichocereus peruvianus, Trichocereus cuzcoensis, Trichocereus terscheckii, Trichocereus bridgesii, Trichocereus validus, Trichocereus chalaensis, Trichocereus werdermannianus and many more. Including photos of the rare hybrids like the SAARLAND, SAARWELLE, LEICHTE FEDER, AMUN-RE and the new line of ZELLY hybrids.
– For 20 Euro you get the limited, signed and numbered Postcard Set SOLD OUT
– For 25 Euro you get the limited, signed and numbered SAN PEDRO HYBRIDS poster. SOLD OUT
– For 30 Euro you get one of our limited Trichocereus.net shirts made for this campaign SOLD OUT
For 135 Euro you get the book bundle consisting of both Trichocereus books in the hardcover edition.
– For 225 Euro you get the complete collection of our Trichocereus.net shirts, consisting of all eight shirts specially made for the campaign.
Check out our main plant database pages for Trichocereus pachanoi aka Echinopsis pachanoi here:
And Trichocereus bridgesii here:
Also check out our Trichocereus Facebook group here: